16 March 2013

Saturday Snaps



I've been enjoying an inside day today. Finally it feels like autumn is here, and there have even been sprinkles of rain. Not enough, but it sounds lovely on the tin roof all the same. Tomorrow we start collecting firewood, our first time for this season. I won't be doing much heavy lifting, I don't think. I can't wait to light the fire, once it gets cold enough!

What has your Saturday looked like?

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous shots! I'm jealous that you're about to be in the midst of Autumn, we're just starting to get heat here in Arizona.
    Found your blog through the Awesome Blog Hop, love it already.

    - Liz
    realworldplans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the blog hop. Your photos are lovely!!! Its so nice to hear the rain again isn't it?

    www.pencilstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is so cute!

    My Saturday thus far as consisted of me sleeping, and almost saying something completely inappropriate to my roommate when he came home because I thought it was going to be my boyfriend, and then having said roommate beg me to text his boss to tell him that he lost his phone and is going to be late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    kitty is so cute
    and chilly looks great.
    you have almost autumn and we have almost spring. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kitty!!~!

    We're getting into Spring here on the other side of the globe. *grins* Today looks like sleet and snow though...and jaw pain. Boooo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jacqui! I found you from the totally awesome blog hop.

    One of the things that I love about connecting with other bloggers is all the travelling I'm doing with my mind through the words and photos. This is the beginning of spring right now, in Greece where I live.

    Nice to "meet" you!
    Krysta from afairytalecomesalive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog... lovely photos... excited to have a look around here! Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are wonderful. I really love the one with the peppers. The red peppers with a white background looks great.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.