16 April 2013

This Week I Want To...

I guess the honeymoon period of having a new baby is coming to an end, and day to day life is getting slowly back to normal. Sort of. Anyway, keeping that in mind, these are a couple of things I really want to do this week. Just putting it out there.
Photo by Charles

Pilates
I am really looking forward to doing some exercise again, other than walking the dogs, and pilates is one of my favourite things. I'm planning to start easy, I have a pilates for pregnancy DVD that includes sessions for post-pregnancy, in the early weeks after baby is born. So that's the plan. A couple of sessions would be good!

Vegie Garden
I've barely been out to the garden for over a month now. It's a bit depressing right now. There are still remnants of summer plants, the chooks have been in and made a complete mess of the beds, and the soil is still bone dry [we are still waiting for rain]. Anyway I need to spend some time out there and give it some love. A little bit each day is what I'm aiming for.

Solo Trip into Town
When I say solo, I mean me and William. We've ventured out in the car as a family three times now, but I'm yet to go anywhere with just me and William, no Charles. But now that Charles is back at work, I need to reclaim my independence, so me and this little boy will need to sus out this whole going into town thing for ourselves. It will probably be Friday as I'll keep finding ways to put off doing it.

What have you got planned for the week?

4 comments:

  1. I need pilates too :). I don't have planing for this week. I think all time abaut my short holiday in Poland (1 May I go :))).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, a holiday! Lucky you, it will be May before we know it :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck heading out into town with just your little one. Soon enough you'll be a pro at it! That picture of your pup with your baby is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you :) It's just those first few times - remembering to take the nappy bag, breastfeeding in public, potential for tears away from home. I'm sure we'll be fine!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.