21 June 2013

It's The Weekend


And after a busy, wonderful, tiring, busy week, I'm really happy it's the weekend. We're off on a two night getaway to the coast with our 3 month old baby - our first little trip away since William arrived. We can't wait to show him the ocean. A beautiful, grey, pounding winter ocean. I'm taking a bag of crochet projects [hello hands free time in the passenger seat!] and some wonderful books. And we're taking popcorn and our perfect popcorn-popping pot. Because we like our popcorn and we're fussy like that. And hot chocolates, we will be drinking hot chocolates, and cups of tea. And my camera.

See you all on the other side of the weekend. Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, the beach sounds so wonderful! I hope that William likes his first taste of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun weekend, sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.