Orange berries. I have no idea what these are, but I do like the colour.
Drying version of the orange berries.
And some more little berries, green ones. I have no idea what these are either. My knowledge of plants is surely putting me to shame somewhat right now.
And again, another plant that I have no idea what it is!
I'm enjoying these posts. It's really making me go and look closely at what is happening in the garden. An excuse to wander, camera in hand, examine this, have a look at that. Meander out the front and in the little corners where I don't spend much time. Most of my time goes into the vegie garden, but I am starting to turn my attention to other areas as well.
I'll be doing this post weekly, on Friday's, so if you would like to join me and share something In The Garden, please do! Any and all gardens, plants in pots and balconies, the gardens at your local park, any garden will do. Leave a link to your blog in the comments and I'll be there to take a peek. From last week, lots of seedlings to be planted over at With Vintage And Me.





My almost spring post waiting for the ending. Of course, there will be more pictures. Garden do not have yet, but it does not hurt to practice;-).
ReplyDeleteA light to the images you have perfect - a little jealous that
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry Jacqui, I am having trouble linking my blog. Third time lucky! Here is my post for In The Garden: http://withvintageandme.com/
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are lovely. The chickens love their greens!
Beautiful chook and garden! I have some pictures on my blog http://ailsaphilandgirls.blogspot.com.au/
ReplyDeletethe orange berries look like rosehips (develop after the rose flower)
ReplyDeleteI was going to say the orange berries look like Rosehip too!
ReplyDelete