16 February 2013

Late Summer in the Vegie Garden

Some images of how things are, right now, in the vegie garden. 

The corn is coming along nicely.

The cherry tomatoes are ripe, and the plants themselves are starting to fade.

The roma tomatoes are still ripening on the vine.

The chilli is in full swing, but we can't keep up with them all. They're drying in the sun.

The beans aren't doing so great. I don't think we'll get many at all this year. Hot winds did the damage.

A snippet of my garden. It took me many, many hours to create this vegetable garden, and this summer was the first time planting. I'm looking forward to stripping it back to prepare for autumn/winter.

5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks beauteful.
    I and my husbend love chilly . We prepare sambal .
    Very nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos
    I and My husband love chilly. My husband prepare sambal with chilly.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I love chilli too, I just can't eat so much of it at the moment. I think I need to harvest them and try drying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was pragnent I ate it

      but not too much. Now my son loves chilly too but I must carefule because he loves too muche .

      Delete
    2. Yes I still eat it too - but not too much!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.