I want to start this post off by letting you know how grateful I am for everyone who's come across to read my new blog - whether you're a totally new reader or you were reading my last blog. I contemplated for quite a while whether I would/should start a fresh blog, given that my old one didn't feel like 'me', and I'm so glad I finally did it. I love this space! And interestingly, I've had more pageviews and comments in the first month of this blog than I received in any month on my old blog. Which says to me, that writing an authentic blog where I feel free to be me, allows me to engage with readers so much more. Which is what I love! Connecting with people all over the world, who I would never normally 'meet', is really awesome. Anyway.
I was unsure whether to open this blog to sponsorship, given that I wanted it to reflect 'me' and not be a vehicle to please sponsors. I came to the conclusion that I can open up to sponsors, and that it's also a very good thing to open up to sponsors - because that's how we help each other grow and reach new readers! So, I'm just putting it out there, I have set up this page for sponsors, with 3 different ad sizes/sponsor options available. Full details, including the stats, are on my advertising page. I'd love to work with you and help you grow your blog/business and reach a new audience.
So, to get the ball rolling, I'm offering some little incentives!
1. There is a large ad space going FREE - only one available each month - to whoever gets there first. Just sign up using Passionfruit ads and the code FREEBIGAD and it's all yours.
2. All regular ads have a 50% discount for the month of March, so they'll only cost $2.50. Use the code MARCHPROMO to access the discount.
And a standard feature - mini ads for $2 or swap ads with me using the code FREESWAP.
I'm really excited to get these sponsorships happening. Full details of what you get for each level of sponsorship can be found over on my advertising page. I'd love for you to go take a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.