6 February 2013

Would you like to vote for me?


I've discovered that a lovely reader has nominated Dusty Country Road in The Homies awards, over at Apartment Therapy! To whoever that was, thanks so much! So now I think, what the heck, lets put it out there and see if we can't get a few more votes from other lovely readers as well. The category I'm nominated in is Best Family & Kids Blog - all you have to do is follow this link, scroll down the list of blogs until you find Dusty Country Road, sign up if you're not already a member, and vote. Too easy. 

And while you're there, check out some of the other blogs nominated, there's some really great blogs I've discovered, like this one [already a favourite] and this one [beautiful images] and this one [makes you think].

Go forth and vote my friends - thank you! 

4 comments:

  1. I did it. I voted on your great blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, I've just clicked over to you from the homies. And now I'm your newest follower, so .... hello! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellie! Thanks for the follow, I just checked out your blog too - beautiful stuff :-).

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.