Slept when we could - enough said. Drank tea together - blissful moments to stop, talk, relax. Ate too much Easter chocolate, and then wanted more. Did copious amounts of washing, our new reality. Getting through our second week of parenthood. I think it's possibly the toughest week we've had together. But we're still here, and we're happy. And our little one is beautiful and precious and amazing. I wouldn't change a thing.
I hope you all have had a great week!
Happy happy and happy
ReplyDeleteSo sweet
Happy, and very tired! But mostly happy :)
DeleteAwwww...
ReplyDeleteI know...!
DeleteHe is so precious. Glad to hear you are getting through!
ReplyDeleteHe really is! I was never a baby person either, but now I'm totally a baby person and totally smitten with him :)
DeleteThat picture of you guys sleeping together is so precious! That first month can be so hard! I'm glad you guys are surviving though.
ReplyDeleteI love the one of Charles and William sleeping, my heart melted when I walked in and saw them. We knew it would be hard at first, but couldn't really understand just how hard until we got here. We're getting there!
DeleteAmazingly sweet. Looks like you are old pros already. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so not, but we're learning fast! :)
DeleteI assume with a new baby the sleep was much needed and appreciated :).
ReplyDelete