I have always known other people to say that having a child changes you, but until it actually happened, I couldn't really comprehend what that meant. Changed how?
But now I get it. Suddenly my entire being revolves around this little person. The love I have for this person, the strength of the bond I have to him, is above and beyond anything I ever thought myself capable of feeling. He is my world. Old places, people, situations - fall out of my life in an instant. Like they never existed. The need to protect and keep safe, to provide and care for, to shower with love and light, that is what I have now.
Everything has forever changed. My life then, before baby, is over. My life now, with William here, stretches in front of me, and fills me with so much happiness and love. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Congratulations dear! He looks so precious :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little family you have. :) Congratulations.
ReplyDeletelovely :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful family photo! I hope you share your birthing story sometime in the future with us.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet post to your little boy. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...... just beautiful!! x
ReplyDelete