29 March 2013

Sponsor Love - Beautiful Clutter

I've been quiet on the blog this week - all entirely due to the arrival of our baby and settling into this business that is new motherhood. I have so much to say, but everything is in a jumble right now, and time needs to pass before there is enough structure to my words to put them into a blog post. But what better opportunity to introduce you to a lovely sponsor for this month, Beautiful Clutter. If you haven't been over for a look at this blog yet, I'd recommend it. Jem makes me dream about afternoon teas with scones and jam and cream and cups of tea in delightful floral tea cups. I could really, really do with just that right now! 


BEAUTIFUL CLUTTER







Beautiful Clutter is the blog of a very British girl living on the edge of the Peak District in England. A cosy patch of internet full of whimsical rambles about vintage treasures, books, tea, pretty things and life in general. I'm inspired by old crockery patterns and enjoy capturing simple beauty through a lens, I dream of a house with a room set aside as a library and would love to run a secondhand bookshop-come-tearoom one day.
////

Inspired? I've been loving this blog, it takes me to a different world that I'm so happy to lose myself in. Go take a look for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blog!

    The baby has arrived? That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, isn't it!

      Yes, baby is here, and it's amazing and wonderful and very tiring all at the same time :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.