Started out with days in the mid-twenties. T-shirt weather. What was I saying last week about not being ready for winter to be over? I take it back. These warm sunny days are just divine. They're certainly helping the garden grow - good for the vegies and the flowers and the trees. Less good for the weeds. My little dog Jock decided to have a lie down in the weeds growing near the clothes line. While I hung out nappies to dry and William napped in the pram at my side. I haven't hung anything outside to dry for months, as there's just no point in winter. I forgot how good springtime feels.
What's happening in your neck of the woods?
Sounds lovely :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the first fresh crisp breezes of autumn up here. It's divine
Its still warm during the day where i live, but the nights are mighty cool and crisp. The other day i could smell the scent of snow in the air. All will be covered in snow in no time!
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely, I love spring! Here we are enjoying an unusually warm Autumn, the temperatures the last weeks is probably somewhere around what July was like last Summer! (But that was a crappy Summer...)
ReplyDeleteIt's turning to fall here. I love fall and spring. There's just so much change int he air.
ReplyDeleteWe are just about to let the fire go out for the season. We keep the fire chugging along for about four months; from chilly in autumn to fairly hot in spring. It is now approaching fairly hot.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing what's going on in other parts of the world, thanks for all your comments :)
ReplyDelete