An Instagram post. Which is a thinly veiled attempt to blog like normal when I've not had quite the time for it. Here's what we've been up to for the last couple of months in little images. Find me on Instagram here if you like.
Clockwise:
My favourite - William's first bike ride. On mummy's big bike, and how happy does he look! I'm sure he's got cycling legs.
Yummy biscuits made by my husband. Mmm.
Smile!
Some 'me time' during the week.
Just another baby trying to eat the phone photo.
The start of our baby led weaning adventures. What fun this all is!
Are you on Instagram? Are you addicted? I wouldn't say I'm addicted as such, but I do enjoy a peek into what people are photographing!
The biscuits look really good, I must try to make more snack foods (you seem to be inspiring me to cook more). William is such a cutie, he looks so healthy and happy it's a joy to see him.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete