Baby books from the op shop, 50 cents each. He loves them, I love them.
Making laundry liquid. We're onto our second batch now, the first lasting us about 5 weeks [we have a baby, and a mega washing load, if that's any indication]. And it does a great job.
Giant homemade crumpets [not entirely homemade, they came in a box that said add water or something; still, they were pretty good].
The view from on my bike. A Monday afternoon ride has become a regular for me.
Found - the dvd shelf, and a guitar. Too cute.
Homemade muffins. A favourite under the baby-led weaning program, and minimal cleaning up involved.
More books - found at the farmers market. What can I say, we have a lot of bookshelves to fill out. So much for having less stuff... [it doesn't apply to books!].
Happy mail from Be Creative Mommy etsy shop. How sweet is this packaging!
Little plums from our plum tree. I've been watching them on the tree for weeks now, and all of a sudden they're ready to eat!
Vintage inspiration for plum jam making, my grandmothers from circa 1952. Some good reading actually about efficient use of the modern gas stove.
Waiting for a baby to wake up. Surely a cup of tea and recipe browsing will do the trick?
Making my plum jam! All bottled and ready to go... I can feel some scones coming on.
What's been happening in your life lately? Find me on Instagram here [@dustycountryroad].
No minimalist living doesn't apply to books.
ReplyDeleteThese little photo orgies are a great way to get the flavour of your life; thank you.
I have been busy out in the garden, tidying the yard and lookng for planting inspiration.
A lovely set of photos and the ham making looks good. My friend and I did a preserving course this week which I wrote about so we will be making too. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeletewww.oursimpleandmeaningfullife.blogspot.com