20 December 2013

Making Things, Photographing Things

Snippets of things I've been making lately. Blogging truly is an excuse to interrupt everyday life to take photographs of everyday things. 


Chopped plums about to be made into plum jam.
A dishcloth in the making, not far to go.
Homemade soap, grated up and ready to be used in homemade laundry liquid.
Chocolate sponge cake, a bit on the flat side, but yummy all the same [and filled with homemade jam!].
Chamomile flowers waiting to make chamomile tea [and the remnants of a banana and date loaf].

Have you been making anything lately? Do you feel the need to photograph what you get up to?

Linking up with Photography Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'm in the middle of something- baking, gardening, sewing.. and I think quick better get a quick snap of this.
    The plum jam sounds amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum jam!? That sounds incredible! I love that blogging makes me stop and take some photos, it really forces you to practice! haha. Thanks for linking up with Photography Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are wonderful and I love the close ups. I agree taking photos of things makes you stop in a good way to enjoy what you are doing. Have a great Christmas. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love taking photo's of everyday simple things. Although I still don't seem to get around to blogging much, I put quite a few onto Instagram...I love how your photos capture the beauty of it all...perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.