A dried garlic flower. There are a few of these, I'm thinking they will look lovely in a tall vase in the house. And hopefully some garlic will be found too.
Pretty flowers spill over from the neighbouring side. Greenery and a pretty view from the kitchen, so lovely.
A little capsicum has set down in the vegie garden. Grow little capsicum, grow.
A lone apple hangs on a branch. Maybe I will pick it and we can celebrate our bounty. Or maybe I will just leave it there for the birds.
And signs that autumn is on the way. I look forward to the changing season.
What's happening in your garden this week?
I'll be doing this post weekly, on Friday's, so if you would like to join me and share something In The Garden, please do! Any and all gardens, plants in pots and balconies, the gardens at your local park, any garden will do. Leave a link to your blog in the comments and I'll be there to take a peek.





Hi Jacqui, I love your lone apple, I have had a lone fig and a lone lemon....we finally picked the lemon which had been on the tree for months....it was hard and thick skinned...not much good I'm afraid. A few little lemons have started to grow now and also the fig tree has sprouted new fruit...seems a couple of individuals came early.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure this apple isn't the best apple ever, but I'm sure if we cooked it, it would be nice. There were at least three apples but a few are now on the ground. Birds, no doubt. Good luck with the fig and lemons!
DeleteHi Jacqui, I would love to grow capsicum. I don't have much luck with growing that plant. I look forward to joining your In the Garden post each Friday. Here is my In The Garden post http://withvintageandme.com/
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photographs. I will try to have a post ready for next week. It's such a good idea.
ReplyDelete