28 February 2014

In The Garden… the Otway garden

Not my garden this week, instead these are some images from a stunning little spot in the Otway ranges where we spent a few days recently. I'm glad I took my camera, it really is such a stunning part of the world.

A banksia in bloom.

Fern fronds unfurling.

A sign!

I love anything orange, especially tiny little leaves.

One for the tourists, a kangaroo riding a bike. Of course. 

We stayed in a little cottage (you can find it here) and were completely smitten. A short drive to the beach, but away from the mad tourist hustle and bustle, up in the fresh and cool mountain air. The resident dog came to visit us, who we nicknamed Lapoodle. Turns out his name was Kevin, but he was still Lapoodle to us. We'll be back to this place for sure.

I'll be doing this post weekly, on Friday's, so if you would like to join me and share something In The Garden, please do! Any and all gardens, plants in pots and balconies, the gardens at your local park, any garden will do. Leave a link to your blog in the comments and I'll be there to take a peek. A couple from last week, With Vintage and Me with some work to do and some beautiful colours on display at All Things Bright and Beautiful.

[This is in no way a sponsored post, we just did fall completely in love with the cottage we stayed at for our short break.]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, here is my In The Garden post http://withvintageandme.com/ The Otway gardens look lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed your little getaway. It's always nice to do something like that, spending time together. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gardens need a lot of work and I am not a gardener - might have to change that so I can join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.