Let me start this post by saying - have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday. Because I am unplugging! Macbook is to be switched off, iPhone is likely to be also switched off and I will do my absolute best to ignore the itch to just quickly check my emails or have a little look at Instagram. Believe me, it will not be easy. I'm feeling the need to be fully present at home, and with my son. Plus some time away is always good, as I'm sure you well know.
But enough about that. Here's some wonderful things from blogland this week, plus an inspiring speech from a politician. Yes, I just wrote that.
I can't get enough of the wholehearted wisdom from Lisa at Celebrate the Rhythm of Life - talking here about sending kids off to their room.
Jules is having a lovely giveaway on her blog Little Woolie - check it out if you like your yarns and your crochet.
A topic close to my heart, Trisha at Veranellies has a little write up on why phthalates are bad for you. They are. Stop buying anything with fragrance added. Specially those 'air freshener' things!
And here's the politician thing. A speech from Greens Senator Scott Ludlam, if you haven't already seen it. There is hope for our future.
Wishing safe and happy weekends to all.
A topic close to my heart, Trisha at Veranellies has a little write up on why phthalates are bad for you. They are. Stop buying anything with fragrance added. Specially those 'air freshener' things!
And here's the politician thing. A speech from Greens Senator Scott Ludlam, if you haven't already seen it. There is hope for our future.
Wishing safe and happy weekends to all.

I just read your post on staying at home and I'm with you. I love staying at home pottering around the house, kids playing in the backyard and cooking dinner from scratch. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeletewww.oursimpleandmeaningfullife.blogspot.com
Enjoy your weekend. It's good to turn off stuff isn't it! cheers Wendy
ReplyDeleteHi Jacqui, I hope you had lovely weekend switched off from all the techno stuff, it's a good idea to get away from all the distractions every now and again. Thank you so much for the shout out about my give away, I appreciate the support!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Julie xx