18 April 2014

In The Garden… a busy little boy

My last 'In The Garden' post this week, since I'm easing off a bit on the blogging commitment. But I so enjoyed capturing these images. My little boy, so busy and industrious in the garden. He loves spending time out here, and I can see why. For a little person, the garden is a big place, filled with all sorts of exciting things, like chook food buckets, and garden tools for little people, and buckets and sticks, and sometimes water.




And a chicken. Always a chicken!

What's been happening in your garden this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, your little boy looks like he is enjoying himself. It's nice when they spend time outside exploring. Here is my post for In The Garden: http://withvintageandme.com/. Sad to see it's your last post for this. I hope to keep it up and maybe you can join in sometimes. Happy Easter and hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're going to keep it up Simone! I'd love to join in with you sometimes. x

      Delete
  2. My Little one also love garden. Last time when we walked and he saw chicken and showed my camere I have to took photos. He loves chicken like I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so sweet! We love the chickens so much :-)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.