11 April 2014

In The Garden… raindrops!



We've had rain! So much rain. Well not really that much, but a constant slow drizzle of rain for a couple of days. Good, solid soaking rain. The garden is loving it. I am mostly loving it, although I realise how much I took for granted the good clothes-drying weather of summer. 

I found this little red capsicum hiding in the garden too. I knew it was turning red, slowly slowly, and then all of a sudden it is vibrant red. Unfortunately it's been a little bit eaten already, but I think there's still enough for us to have a taste too.

What's happening in your garden?

I'll be doing this post weekly, on Friday's, so if you would like to join me and share something In The Garden, please do! Any and all gardens, plants in pots and balconies, the gardens at your local park, any garden at all. And anything means not just limited to plants! Leave a like to your blog in the comments so we can take a look. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, isn't wonderful that we have finally got some rain. Here is my link for In The Garden: http://withvintageandme.com/. I hope you enjoy your weekend at Mt Buller x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rain indeed, enjoy it while it lasts! cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.