![]() |
| Some crystals from my collection, from Instagram |
Hi!
So, I'm having a bit of a break from blogging, it seems. It's not planned and I don't know how long it will last, I'm just needing some time out from the blogging side of life. But I thought I'd pop back and just touch base with the blog, it's nagging in the back of my head that I haven't been in this space in about 3 weeks or something. In all honesty I'm a little lost for words at the moment, so I'm just going to wait it out and see when they come back. Probably sometime when I have a slightly better idea of where this life is taking me.
But I did want to share a bunch of things that have caught my eye around the place. Hope you will take a look at some of these!
I really love these bracelets. When I know what to write on one of these, I will order one.
If you live in the UK, please read this post from one of my favourite bloggers (and one of the first blogs I started reading).
This amazing thing - a big solar flare from the Sun happened on Tuesday, this imagery of it is amazing. The Sun is pretty damn amazing.
I never thought I would be a poncho person but I just can't top thinking about this one. Maybe I am a poncho person.
This lovely lady just resonates. I follow her on Instagram and she's just got that something, you know? And she's having a sale in her Etsy shop at the moment too.
And speaking of Instagram, I'm spending a bit more time there than I am here… because it's easier and I mostly just talk tiny snippets about crystals… and it's fun. I'm @the.little.crystal if you want to find me over there.
I also just wanted to write a little about the the former Greens leader Christine Milne, who has recently stepped down. When she first took over the leadership three years ago, I felt a little disappointed; I thought there was a better candidate for the job. But I was absolutely proven wrong in that thinking, and I was very quickly drawn to respect her leadership qualities. She has been a shining light in the otherwise murky waters of Australian politics and her departure from the Senate is a loss. However I am excited to hear that Richard Di Natale has taken over the leadership in her wake.
And that's it! I'm over and out again for a little while. I think. I never quite know where inspiration will take me these days so you know, I could be back tomorrow. But I suspect it will be longer than that.
Much love to you all.

Hi Jacqui, hope the cold isn't getting you down too much, I always looked forward to the cooler weather to really enjoy riding the horses.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely poncho but serious money when you have to watch the budget. There are heaps of free patterns on a site called The Lion Brand Yarn, for crochet and knitting.
Spotlight have all kinds of varn on special quite regularly.....US yarn looks cheap but is often synthetic blends and when you add postage is not such a bargain.
I hope your little etsy shop is doing well, and you can pop back here to keep us up to date sometimes.