11 May 2013

Favourite Reads This Week






I would love to be eating some of these right now [an early attempt at the ultimate sugar-free apple and cinnamon recipe, perfected here]. I'm not, as our kitchen is being pulled to pieces this weekend. The only consolation is that it will be awesome when it's put back together.

Somehow I'm still finding the odd minute to read this blog and that, thankfully, and there have been some really inspiring reads this week. I thought I'd share them with you. 

Home Based Economy at Down to Earth. Inspiring and reminding me of why I am where I am.

A topic near and dear to my heart, Educate Yourself About Birth over at The Married Couple.

Happy weekend reading!

5 comments:

  1. They look tasty. You've done me a taste and I did my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'd love to hear what you've done :-)

      Delete
  2. These look tasty, I will give them a try the next time the oven is on.
    Please have a nap if you need it when William is down for a sleep, you will be more energetic and efficient, not to mention Calmmmmmmm.... if you can catch up on some sleep.
    The first 3 months are the hardest, hang in there, breast feeding smoothes out, wind pains tend to get better and things just get a lot easier. "You are doing the most important job in the world "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just reading this helps. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  3. Oh thanks for the little shout out on your blog, that's really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.