I never did post any images from our little getaway a few weeks ago. William's first holiday. He was wonderful. He is such a great baby, I think he really enjoyed our time away from home together.
These images are around the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road. This is our closest bit of coastline, which is both a blessing and a curse. It is a really beautiful part of the world, but it has also been set up as a mega tourist centre. I'm not anti-tourist, I just don't love the cheesy/tacky kind of stuff that springs up wherever there are travellers. I guess it's all there for a reason. I dream of finding a tiny, quiet seaside hamlet that is a world of serenity and fierce weather [in winter] and good surfing [in summer]. And that is affordable. I can dream, right?
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully. One day ...
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteWow, those pictures are just beautiful. I know what you mean about the tacky tourist stuff.
ReplyDelete