Little things are happening in my herb garden. Little things that will one day be big things. I've pulled out monstrous succulents to make way for this garden, and unearthed the interesting features that will make this garden into something special. A little pathway cleared, a little hill, lots of white quartz rocks to hold everything in its place.
 |
| Lambs ears were already there, most are gone. But some will stay because it's beautiful. |
 |
| Little sage will one day be big, plentiful sage. |
 |
| Oregano to grow big for summer, to flavour and garnish and dry. |
 |
| A border of thyme, just because. |
Grow little plants, grow.
Lamb Ear is beautiful isn't it! I've never noticed before...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, yes grow, grow little ones!
ReplyDeleteAnd the herb garden is away!! Love it. Have you seen The Seed Collection's web site? They sell really cheap herb and vegetable seeds (flowers too), and they are Australian. Sorry to sound like an add, but I am excited to have discovered them, so thought I would share.
ReplyDeleteYour herbs are growing so well! Gorgeous lambs ears, I have never seen them flower before. These are truly healthy, especially despite the rain we would all love so much :D
ReplyDelete