16 November 2013

Portraits of My Boy

Just a few of my favourites of late. This boy loves the camera. I love capturing images of him, but I end up with so many. 


Enjoying life. A morning at the market, then a roll on the floor to resettle at home.
New books we found at the op shop. Afternoon sun is for reading on the floor.
First ride in a trolley! It was pretty exciting for all concerned.
Afternoon snack - homemade banana and date loaf.

Linking up with Photography Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!

    Visiting from Photography Friday!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, especially the one in the sun :)
    Can you share the banana and date loaf please? Sounds scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I especially like the second photo- I love those cozy moments <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy! Love the photo with the sun coming through the window, the lighting is lovely!
    Thanks so much for linking up with Photography Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.