23 March 2014

12/52

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014."

William at the adventure playground. Starting him young on the rock climbing wall. So much delight in his giggles and smiles, going on the slide as we hold him, swinging with us on the swing. Spinning around slowly on the spinny thing. Good fun for us big kids too.

Linking up with Jodi's 52 Project.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like he wants to start climbing. Sounds like you had fun at the park. I still enjoy having a go on the swing, it's my favourite park thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he would have climbed if he could. It's a great park, I went on the swing, and the spinning things kids have these days are much better than the ones we had when I was little. They spin much faster!

      Delete
  2. I used to love3 going to the park with my kids too. He is so cute, climbing the rock wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was just before another little boy came over and hugged him until they fell to the ground, and then tears. I had no idea how fun it is to take a child to the park, but it really is. Love it.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.