21 March 2014

In The Garden… pops of colour

I think what I'm posting is more like 'in the back yard' as some of these aren't necessarily plants. But still, they're in the garden, so I'm calling it fair game. 

Pretty crimson stalks on the rhubarb, waiting to find a home.

Bright yellows and greens of the rainbow chard.

Colourful nappies drying on the line. And rosehips in the background, I believe [thanks to those who pointed that out a few weeks ago].

A late season capsicum flower, soft cream colour contrasting against the vibrant green on the capsicum plant.

Best of friends, happily on the green carpet.

What's happening in your garden this week?

I'll be doing this post weekly, on Friday's, so if you would like to join me and share something In The Garden, please do! Any and all gardens, plants in pots and balconies, the gardens at your local park, any garden will do. And clearly anything means not just limited to plants! Leave a like to your blog in the comments so we can take a look. From last week, Alicia from Missus Moonshine with an abundance of goodies almost ready to harvest.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui, Here is my In The Garden post: http://withvintageandme.com/. Love the best friends enjoying the green carpet. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh <3
    I miss nappies on the line! So cute <3
    (not the dirty nappies though!)

    Yes. I know..
    Weirdo.

    I'll go now ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'll be a bit sad when we don't have to wash nappies any more :-)
      Not weird!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.