3 December 2014

Summer Rain

A rainy summer evening. A great big puddle. And a rainbow. A huge treat for a little one. And for the little one's parents too, I should say.
I think this is the first time William has actually seen a rainbow. And just last week, he perfected saying the word 'rain-bow' and pointing at rainbows in a book. He said rainbow lots and lots of times after seeing this one.

These are the little things that make your heart sing. The simplest of fun, splashing in puddles and pointing at rainbows. 

6 comments:

  1. How cute - and how nice to get some rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we could do with some more of it! We've already been pretty lucky though, not getting my hopes up.

      Delete
  2. A rainy summer evening - dream of the summer rain! today welcomed me depressed sleet, but the day was so successful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just heart warming when they discover rainbows!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I read and appreciate every one.