19 February 2015
A little crystal giveaway
So if you read my last post, I was talking about following along with the #EtsyResolution thing to open a little Etsy shop for myself. I have to say I've fallen off the wagon a little, with a bunch of other things competing for my attention for the past few weeks (including a weekend spent doing my Reiki II, which was amazing). But I'm pulling myself back into line and getting it moving again.
I've been finding so many little new pieces for the shop, it's hard to stay focused to be honest. As in, I just want to buy everything I see, to stock the shop, because I love it all. So over the next few weeks I'll start to get some new lovely pieces coming in. But in the meantime, I'm offering one reader a $20 voucher to use in the shop. To be in the running, just leave me a comment on this post. To get an extra entry, you can favourite my shop The Little Crystal on Etsy (and let me know here that you have). Winner will be drawn at random and announced here on the blog on 28 Feburary, a little over a week away.
I'm also offering 20% off for the rest of February for everyone - just use the code HAPPYFEB15 at the checkout if there's anything in there that you think you must have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just Favorited your shop and had a look at the listings. I love them all.
ReplyDeleteOh! They're so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely Crystals! And great information on each at the shop. I've favourited your shop on Etsy and will certainly be checking it out again!
ReplyDeleteLove me a little crystal magic - so happy you are starting your own little shop!
ReplyDelete