So we got a Christmas tree. One that grows in a pot, and that we can keep in it's pot all year round, and bring in again next year. Just like the one we used to have that we planted in a paddock at our old place. But new.
And we made some decorations, out of air-dry clay, like we did at playgroup. And then we painted them with fingerpaint, as that was what we had. And then we hung them with wool from my stash, as that was what we had. And then we decorated the tree with our homemade decorations, and it was wonderful.
We have a very low-fuss approach to it all in this house. I'm still torn between not wanting to celebrate Christmas at all but still wanting my child to experience the magic of Christmas. There is no Santa for us, which is only awkward when strangers, being ever so kind, say 'Santa's coming!' and get met with blank stares. But there are some small gifts all the same.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas whether you celebrate the occasion or not; I hope you spend time with those you love and have a peaceful and joyful day.
I'm getting in early with a Boxing Day sale in my shop. You can get 50% of everything with the code THANKYOU at the checkout from now until New Years Day. I know it's a little early but hey, so it goes.
Have a good one!

I just stumbled upon your blog and also wished to point out i always get really relished reading through your blog posts. However We will be opting-in for your nourish and also I am hoping you write-up again before long. An excellent display. Incredibly start and also beneficial. You might have beautifully displayed the imagined with this blog post.Decoration
ReplyDelete