And I didn't think too much more about it. Well, that's not entirely true, as I did map out a trip for us to take. I still don't know if we will go away or stay home, and still believe it doesn't really matter that much either way. What matters is the break.
So I am taking a break from blogging and it seems I've already been on that break for a few weeks now. Sometimes things just happen that way, you know.
In reality, I have had no break yet. Let's just say that sometimes life just hands you a great big pile of shit to deal with. Excuse my language but there really is no other word to describe the situation. My little dude and I moved house at very short notice, my usual support network (mum) disappeared from the scene and I had absolutely no idea how I was going to pull off our move. A most amazing friend stepped forward, having been there and done that, and quite literally made it happen for us. So I'm feeling completely humbled and grateful, and I know that one day when I get a chance to help someone out like that, I most certainly will. But right now I'm trying to sort out a new home and cull even more of our belongings.
And in between all that, I try to stay as immersed as I can in my spiritual practice. My spiritual practice, strengthening my connection to energy, to source, has become such a driving force in my life. Since that kundalini thing I suppose. But the deeper I go, the deeper still I want to go. And I've learned amazing ways of doing so. Right now, I'm going back through my major past hurts - things like relationship breakups, dodgy teenage boyfriends, marriage failure - just those light sort of things... But attached to all those things is emotion, and where there is emotion there is energy. And I want my energy back. I want my energy to be flowing free so I can create the life I want now, without ties to any past events. It's a time consuming process! I write everything down, all those old hurts and things, in a special little book and I sit with them all, one by one, and feel them fully and let the energy be released, let the emotion go. It is incredibly effective.
So for July at least, that is where I will be. Taking a break from most of my normal "stuff" and doing some big, big inner work. Be that in our new home or on the road. I would love to say I'm taking a break from Instagram but I know I'd be lying (I'm so addicted but I can justify it as being shop related!) so you can always find me there (@the.little.crystal). And otherwise, I'll see you in August. Have a beautiful month!
Have a beautiful month! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break Jacqui, look forward to hearing about your new home when you get back.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful trip or stay in. Taking time for yourself away from the daily grind is so important.
ReplyDelete