I decided to delete my last blog post. Thanks so much to all those who left comments, I appreciate the support I received in this space. To be honest, the whole thing left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, so now, it is gone.
The thing is, see, for someone to come at me with such negativity, such criticism, only tells me that on some level, that is in me. You know how everything is energy? Everything is energy. So, whatever we're seeing in the world, whatever is coming to us, is simply a reflection of how we are on the inside. You know, since like attracts like and all that. So somewhere within me, I was carrying around perhaps a bunch of negativity, and it came right back at me.
At the end of the day, I'm just looking at the bigger picture of it all now. I don't want to carry negativity within me, and I'm working a hefty load on the energetics of making sure that I'm not. There's lots of ways to protect yourself from negativity, but the best way, in my opinion, is simply to be on such a different energetic wavelength that it's just not something that can reach you.
So how the heck do you do that? Well, you meditate. You look deeply at situations that arise that are negative in your life, and you meditate. You sit with it, and don't try to change it one little bit. And all the feelings that come up in your body, you just let them be, without trying to change them. This is how you clear it from your system. Then, you meditate further, or do other energetic work if you know how. Me, I use reiki mostly, reiki and meditation. What you want to do, is raise your own energetic vibration, above the reach of negative energy. Mantras are good, prayer is good, asking for help from the Universe is good. Being flooded with positive universal energy, to clear out the system and raise your vibration.
Are you still with me?
In all honesty, I have been questioning for myself whether to continue writing in this blog space, but for different reasons. I am feeling a real pull to be writing more about the spiritual path, the energetics of life, about healing. That sort of thing. And I absolutely believe that the true spiritual path is lived in the day to day moments, more so than in meditation. I mean, in meditation it's easy to reach a higher space, be in touch with your higher self. And granted, the more you do that, the better access you have to it in day to day life. But the tests come when you are in the thick of your life - when you've had a shitty morning, when your patience is being tried, when you're tired and grumpy. And when you have a choice to accept lower energies, or change the situation for yourself, and raise your vibration.
That was a long winded way of saying I'm not sure whether to keep writing here about more spiritual stuff or create a new space for that. I'm still sitting with that one. Mercury is still reversing. Perhaps I'll have a clearer direction forward soon. For now, I'm off to sink into my practice.

I'd love to read more spiritual stuff from you! It seems like you are very grounded and yet in touch with your spiritual side which can be hard to find in the blog world! I am an admirer of your blog and would love to continue reading :)
ReplyDeleteJust hang in there, it is amazing how things sort out if you wait and have patience, sometimes you have to do nothing, to allow things to align for a good result.
ReplyDeleteI'm still with you. I love read your blog.I feel a good energy from you.
ReplyDelete